How I can help:
- Skin on frame kayaks and other watercraft
- Build-your-own skin on frame kayak classes
- Boat repairs & restoration (traditional or modern)
- Assistance with your DIY boat-build
- Interior fit-out & remodelling
- Custom wooden components (inc. laminating, steam-bending & CAD for CNC)
- Oars & Paddles – new & restoration
- Sheathing (Epoxy & other resin systems)
- Furniture & Cabinet-making
- Bespoke commissions for the home
What clients say:
“The kayak I purchased is amazing. The attention to detail and workmanship is outstanding. You can tell this kayak was made by a person who loves what they do.
Since owning the boat I have put it through it’s paces. It’s quick, surfs like a dream, handles more challenging conditions with ease. It doesn’t weather cock in windy conditions and is really easy to manoeuver.
Weighing half the weight of a plastic boat makes it easy to car-top and carry to the water. If you’ve never tried one of these kayaks I recommend that you borrow Ant’s demo boat and give it a go.
Since purchasing the kayak I have kept in touch with Ant, he is really helpful. It’s refreshing to deal with someone who is genuinely interested in ensuring you get the best from his product.“
“Working with Ant has been a real pleasure. From first contact to picking-up my restored boat, I found him professional, courteous and keen to ensure I was satisfied.
Regular contact (including photos) kept me confident in the quality and progress of work. I was consulted at every stage and when unforeseen issues arose, Ant demonstrated flexibility, understanding and expertise in agreeing a way forward. The restoration was completed to a very impressive standard, on time and to budget.
I gladly recommend Ant to anyone looking to work with a boat restorer. “